Formitize Releases Cleaners App to Make Business Paperwork Paperless
SYDNEY Australia, July 2014 – Formitize business app creators have released Cleaners App – a paperless solution for commercial cleaning and maintenance contracting businesses designed to address overwhelming paperwork issues and make businesses more environmentally friendly. The App for Cleaners helps business owners go paperless so they can save time, money, and resources spent on paper documents, including printing, filing, archiving, and manually searching for the right document.
Benefits of Using Cleaners App
The Cleaning Contractors App is used globally by commercial cleaning businesses looking to improve their efficiency, ensure the compliance of their processes, and increase the professionalism and timeliness of their reporting. This App for Cleaners removes the clutter of paperwork by creating a paperless environment where managers and their mobile workforce can access and update files in a secure management portal. This cloud environment keeps company data safe because only administrators can assign and restrict usernames and passwords, giving access only to people who they can trust.
Here are some uses of the Cleaners App Management Portal:
1. Desktop and Tablet Friendly - Manage mobile forms on-site or off-site.
2. Job Dispatching - Manage and forward jobs with pre-filled digital forms ready to go.
3. Location Tracking - GPS tracking integrated in digital forms keeps supervisors posted on the whereabouts of their mobile workforce.
4. Resource Control - Auto-sync crucial business papers, pictures, or guidelines in smart forms that can be viewed and edited using an iPhone, an iPad, an Android, or a Windows phone device.
5. Access Data Anywhere - Information is kept safe in paperless forms that are available for access anywhere in the world.
6. Advanced Statistics - View significant statistical company data through dashboard modules using enterprise mobility.
A tree yields, on average, 17 reams of paper, but takes roughly 100 years to grow. By choosing paperless business productivity, not only do companies save trees but also preserve virgin forests, which is where 50% of paper comes from. Manufacturing a ton of paper emits 5,690 pounds of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which is equal to six months of car exhaust fumes. Meanwhile, a single tree sucks a ton of carbon dioxide alone in its lifetime.
Imagine how many trees are cut down every week. Going paperless creates new ways to save trees, thus saving the planet. By transitioning to a paperless workflow solution such as the Cleaning Contractors App, the commercial cleaning industry can save millions of dollars with paperless forms.
Formitize CEO Matt Burge says, “Our smart forms are designed to complement your company's enterprise mobility management needs and increase the productivity of your mobile workforce. We have harnessed the capability of Apps, the power of the Cloud, and the mobility of smart phones and tablets to deliver paperless solutions and mobile forms that save time and money and improve the workflow of businesses across more than 80 industries globally.”